Twinkling Tykes Dance Classes are specifically designed for caregivers and tykes aged 14-24 months to experience dance class together. Join us for a 6 week program, where you and your little dancer can bond through the joy of movement.
At Footprints Dance Centre our aim is to create fun and social classes for parents and tykes to:
- Learn dance fundamentals
- Bond together in a positive, friendly and active environment
- Create social networks for families
This is most likely the tyke’s first class experience, and our goal is to build their confidence as they transition from dancing with their grown-up to dancing on their own.
Your little dancer will learn:
- The fundamentals of rhythm dance
- How to share space with others
- Responsibility through decision making
- Develop their own creative minds as we explore movement, imagination and creativity
FEB/MARCH ~ February 17-March 28 ~ Saturdays 10:00-10:30am OR Wednesday 10:00-10:30am
MARCH/MAY ~ March 30-May 9 ~ Saturdays 10:00-10:30am OR Wednesday 10:00-10:30am
MAY/JUNE ~ May 11-June 20 ~ Saturdays 10:00-10:30am OR Wednesday 10:00-10:30am